THIS IS FROM: http://www.kyblogger.com/category/geocaching/
Many of you know that I enjoy Geocaching, which can be best described as “using multi-million dollar satellites to find tupperware in the woods.”
Podcacher.com has a forum in which participants share some of Murphy’s Geocaching Laws. I thought I’d share a few of the funnier ones that I read on the forum.
- When showing friends about geocaching, you’ll have several DNFs [Did Not Finds] in a row
- You’re always on the wrong side of the river or stream
- You’re always on the wrong side of the fence.
- It will always take you longer to find than you expect.
- The muggles sitting near ground zero are always settled in for the long haul.
- You always find the easy way in . . . on the way out.
- You realize you could have parked 10 feet from the cache after hiking in 1/2 mile.